Immersed in the heart of the Veneto wine region while being in striking distance of one of the most glamorous and romantic cities in the world. There is so much more than just Venice to see from this beautiful Villa.
- Located 30 minutes from Venice, Italy by train or car
- 15 Minutes to Popular Beach Resorts – Lido di Jesolo & Caorle & Aqualandia Europe’s largest water theme park
- Built to a high standard in 1999. The property is in perfect condition and requires no work.
- Electrically operated entrance gates with remote control. Private driveway and ample parking. Video security system at front gate.
- 7 Bedrooms (1 downstairs opening to the terrace and gardens), 6 Bathrooms (many en-suite and master walk-in wardrobe) across two stories with large Living Kitchen with antique wood burner, Laundry Room, Store Room, Fully Equipped Gym, Office with High Speed Reliable Wifi, Dining Annex, Bar and Large Lounge featuring Venetian lacquer effect walls with real fireplace and marble surround. Bathrooms all white suites in good condition.
- High Ceilings throughout and decorated with traditional Venetian style furnishings and antiques
- Flooring tiled throughout & Mosquito screens on all windows.
- Gas central heating
- 420 M SQ with ample mature gardens of 3000 M SQ with fruit trees including figs, plums, pomegranate and walnuts.
- Luxury furnished south facing terrace which is a sun trap all day long into the evening. Permission to build a swimming pool would be granted
- Located at the end of a private road in tranquil surroundings amongst Veneto vineyards and a walnut farm. Fishing in the river nearby and wildlife such as Peacocks, Pheasant, Cranes etc.
- Views of the snow-capped Dolomite mountains
- Local village in walking distance and the large town of San Dona di Piave 5 minutes drive away
- Excellent restaurants within 5 minutes drive
- Destination outlet centre for Luxury Italian brands 5 minutes drive. Best in Europe.
- Wonderful local community events and festivals with the best possible neighbours.
- Well located for easy day trips to Verona, Lake Garda, Cortina D’Ampezzo, Treviso, Vicenza, Padova, Trieste and even Croatia. Top Dolomites ski resorts such as Cortina D’Ampezzo are in easy reach during winter months too.
- Excellent investment property to operate as a vacation rental property as currently rents for £2,500 with strong demand and long rental season from Carnivale in February through to Christmas and New Year. Also potential to operate as a B&B or small hotel.
- Team comprising cleaner, gardener and property manager already in place for rental management if required.
- Rental customer testimonials….
“The Villa is just perfectly located to visit the City of Venice which we did by both train and car, the beach resorts of Lido di Jesolo and Caorle as well as all the other wonderful sights there are to see around the Veneto including Treviso (the City of Art and Mini Venice), Padova. Vicenza and we even did a lovely day trip to Verona and the Lakes. The Villa is huge, private, tranquil and beautifully furnished and the beds are all so comfortable. We took the bicycles into the local village for fresh bread every morning and the figs from the trees in the garden made a perfect breakfast. We want to come back very soon!”
“We had a traveling family reunion combining travel to Italy with a cruise. Loved the VillaWe had 8 people in our group ranging in age from 17 to 90. The Villa could have accommodated many more people. It is very large with beautiful grounds that you could only find in Italy. The neighbors were very welcoming as well. It was so convenient to take the train into Venice and we also were able to enjoy the beaches nearby. Everyone loved it!”
More customer testimonials upon request.
Now being offered at € 650,000